The tuition rates for the 2023-24 academic year are listed below. Payments are made over 10 months, August – May; or if you are part of Arizona's Empowerment Scholarship, payments are divided quarterly.
First through Eighth Grade: $6,700
Ninth through Twelfth Grade: $6,900
An additional $150 registration fee is paid at the time of enrollment. Enrollment is not considered complete and a place in the class will not be guaranteed without the registration fee.
Tuition includes rental of all school-owned textbooks, purchase of consumable textbooks and field trip fees. It does not include physical education uniforms or costs associated with parties and special activities.
The rental books must be cared for and turned in at the end of the year. Fines may be assessed at the end of the year based on the condition of the book(s).
Half day Kindergarten is also available - 40% off the regular rate.
A $75 fee, per sport, is charged for 7th-12th grade students playing interscholastic sports.
- Payment or payment arrangements must be made on or before the first day of the semester. A payment consists of one month’s tuition. A full semester’s tuition may be paid to benefit from a discount.
- A full month’s tuition is charged even if a student attends for one day of that month. No deduction is made from tuition for absences. Past monthly tuition payments are non-refundable.
- Late payments are subject to a late $15 fee. A $20 charge will be assessed for checks returned due to non-sufficient funds.
- Delinquent accounts jeopardize the student’s ability to attend ACA. Students are subject to dismissal for accounts two or more months delinquent. Report cards, diplomas, or transcripts will not be released until an account is current.
- Please contact the school office or administration with any financial questions or if financial difficulty should arise.
- Payments may be made by cash, check or online.
Two discount programs are offered by ACA: advanced payment discount, and referral discount. Discounts apply to tuition only.
Advanced payment discount is a 3% discount given to families who pay their entire tuition balance for the year or semester. If you choose to pay by semester, the discount will be applied at the beginning of each semester on the half of the tuition paid. To qualify for the 3% discount, the tuition due must be paid during the first week of the semester. This discount does not apply if a family uses Arizona's tuition scholarship program or Arizona's Empowerment Scholarship program.
Referral discount is available to current ACA families. The following guidelines apply:
- The prospective family does not attend Northwest Valley Baptist Church.
- The prospective student must be accepted and enrolled for a minimum of three month before the discount is applied to the referring family’s bill.
- A discount of 5% for each new family enrolled by referral will be applied to the referring family’s oldest child.
- Each current family is limited to two referrals per school year.
Two avenues of scholarships are available: Tuition Tax Credit Scholarships and the Empowerment Scholarship.
Tuition Tax Credit Scholarships can help reduce the cost of tuition. And students transferring to ACA from public school or entering Kindergarten may be eligible for corporate tax credits. We urge you to apply. See also Tuition Scholarships.
Empowerment Scholarship (ESA) is an Arizona program whereby the State issues funds to parents to be used for private school costs. For more information, go to azed.gov/esa