Policies & Procedures
At Arrowhead Christian Academy, we seek to provide a quality Christian education while partnering with parents in training their children to develop an understanding of their faith and its relevance to their lives.
Notice Of Nondiscriminatory Policy
Arrowhead Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
Prospective students and families may begin the registration process as follows:
- Call the school office or fill out the Student Interest Form.
- Participate in interview with the school administrator.
- If interview is favorable, submit the following:
- Application form
- Enrollment fee of $150 for processing documents
- Emergency medical release form
- School health medical record with immunization records
- Student academic record forms
- Copy of most recent standardized achievement test results
- Copy of birth certificate
- Signed student agreement (grades 7-12 only)
- Pastoral reference form (grades 7-12 only)
- If notified, take any necessary entrance/placement tests.
- Once the above documentation is approved, you will be notified of official acceptance.
Enrollment and Re-enrollment Period
- Enrollment applications for kindergarten students are accepted beginning February 1.
- Enrollment applications for 1st-12th graders are accepted beginning March 1.
- Re-enrollment applications for returning students are accepted beginning February 1.
Elementary Enrollment Policy (K-5)
- Enrollment considerations specific to the elementary grades will be covered in the interview process.
- Prospective kindergarten students must turn 5 on or before September 1. Testing is still required before kindergarten enrollment is considered complete.
- Prospective first grade students must turn 6 years of age on or before October 1.
Secondary Enrollment Policy (6-12)
The following must be true of a prospective student in grades 6-12:
- Professes faith in Jesus Christ
- Holds membership at either Northwest Valley Baptist Church or another church similar in doctrine
- Desires to attend ACA and thereby contribute positively to the school’s atmosphere of academic and spiritual growth