General Enrollment Policy
While it is our joy to grant admission to Arrowhead Christian Academy, due to its educational aims as a Christian institution the administration reserves the right to deny admission.The administration may deny enrollment to a student who has been expelled from another school, since such a behavioral record reveals a conflict with ACA’s atmosphere of academic and spiritual growth.
ACA cannot guarantee accommodation of students with special needs at this time. The administration and faculty may investigate exceptions to this policy, however, if reasonable accommodation would not disrupt our traditional classroom environment.
Financial obligations to other private schools should be resolved before a family pursues admission to ACA.
As a Christian institution, ACA does not discriminate on the basis of color, race, or national origin in the administration of its policies, procedures, or programs.
Elementary Enrollment Policy (K-6)
Enrollment considerations specific to the elementary grades will be covered in the interview process.
Prospective kindergarten students must turn 5 on or before September 1. Testing is still required before kindergarten enrollment is considered complete. Prospective first grade students must turn 6 years of age on or before October 1.
Secondary Enrollment Policy (7-12)
The following must be true of a prospective student in grades 7-12:
- Professes faith in Jesus Christ
- Holds membership at either Northwest Valley Baptist Church or another church similar in doctrine
- Desires to attend ACA and thereby contribute positively to the school’s atmosphere of academic and spiritual growth
Prospective students and their families may begin the registration process in the school office on any day Monday through Friday. The sequence of admission to ACA is as follows:
- Submit application form.
- Participate in interview with the school administrator.
- If interview is favorable, submit the following:
- Enrollment fee of $100.00 for processing documents
- Emergency medical release form (on reverse side of application)
- School health medical record with immunization records
- Student academic record request forms
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of health insurance card
- *Signed student agreement (grades 7-12 only)
- Pastoral reference form (grades 7-12 only)
- If notified, take any necessary entrance/placement tests.
* This important agreement states that the prospective secondary student has placed his trust in Jesus Christ alone for salvation and intends to submit to ACA’s authorities and written standards of conduct.